The Eliminator T1200 has a proven pedigree – it has evolved from the highly successful T1000 however there are significant differences between the two models.
The design brief specified the same easy release of stored energy in the cast, quick tip recovery and this has been validated by both Danny Moeskops and Jason Carter who fed back design improvements during the process of development, both on Court and fishing. The primary differences are both in the types of carbon fibre materials used in the construction to deliver extra useable energy storage reserves and overall a more powerful rod capable of handling the strongest tides and super hard ground. The initial feel is almost that of a Match rod but when activated this impression is rapidly corrected as the powerful action is very quick and soon generates confidence with big leads and bait packages. Eliminator T1200 is proven with multiplier or fixed spool, braid or monofilament.
The technical specification is huge and well researched. Century has incorporated HPR resin technology, Autoclave Technology and 1cm 45/45 STF (spread tow fabric). The STF surfaces at the upper butt and lower tip and compliments the Anti-Twist Technology incorporated throughout the rod. Fitted with the robust yet super light Fuji Titanium K guides as standard keeps excess weight to a minimum and improves. This rod is packed with premium technical features as standard.
• Autoclave Technology.
• Full unground carbon tip
• Blank colour: Spread tow carbon upper butt – grey carbon tip
• Factory Finish: American Tackle Titanium K Guides
• Tied in silver metallic and jet black
• Marine grade etched stainless steel trim bands
• Japanese shrink rubber (JSR) handle
• JSR rubber separator grip on lower tip and upper butt
• 3M Reflective tape between top two guides
• Century / Fuji DPS sliding reel seat – coaster not needed, locks to blank just by tightening Fuji hood
• Century padded rod case
• Length – 14′ 10″. Casting Ratio – 125-225g. RRP – £715