Featuring an advanced head design that delivers both high performance results and ease of casting to all anglers. Available in Floating, Sink Tip, Intermediate and Wet 2 Sinking, with a refined taper so that polyleaders can also be added with no reduction in performance.
Spey line kit supplied with 3 interchangeable tips: floating, intermediate and sinking (wet 2). The ideal solution for Salmon anglers fishing at different depths. The short dynamic nature of this fly line leads to an ease of casting, as well as efficient presentation of flies, both large and small, even in the most trying conditions. Tick all the boxes with one line! Colours: Running Line, Aurora Green; Head, White; Tips, White, Clear and Brown.
- Designed by Ian Gordon
- Weight Forward taper
- Designed to match the latest Hardy & Greys Salmon rods
- Each line features a specific head length and modified profile to achieve maximum efficiency
- Head lengths from 48ft to 60ft depending on size
- Vivid colour change helps visually judge optimum loading point
- Supple yet stable surface coating with a supple core ensures easy handling and low memory
- Running line diameter 0.041in
- Models Available : Floating, Sink Tip, Intermediate and Wet 2 Sinking